IPL is effective for a range of cosmetic and therapeutic treatments. From hair reduction to thread veins and acne.
Intense Pulsed Light for Acne
SkinBase IPL for acne treats the affected area in a number of ways :
- Destroys the bacteria on the skin preventing new spots occurring.
- Prevents over-production of sebum and dramatically reduces inflammation.
- Stimulates collagen production reducing the appearance of scarring and improving skin texture.
Intense Pulsed Light for Vascular Lesions
- Treats thread veins and rosacea in as little as two or three treatments.
- Remove campbell de morgan spots / cherry angiomas.
Intense Pulsed Light for Photorejuvenation
- Treats sun damage including age spots and pigmentation.
- Reduces redness and uneven pigmentation.
- Effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin looks smoother and more even in appearance.
Intense Pulsed Light for Unwanted Hair Reduction
One of the most popular and well known treatments for IPL is the reduction of unwanted hair. Just think of the time you spend on waxing and shaving let alone the costs of the products. The SkinBase IPL has proven itself time and again for permanent hair reduction.