PRE TAN CARE
- In the week leading up to your treatment try to exfoliate at least twice concentrating on your elbows, knees and feet. Moisturise every day as this will help the tan to take more evenly.
- Shave or wax any unwanted body hair at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your treatment, exfoliate and shower but do not apply perfume, underarm deodorant, body oils or moisturizers to the skin as these products create a barrier to the tan.
- Wear dark, loose clothing (ideally cotton) to and from your treatment to avoid interference with the tan while developing and staining on clothing. Flip-flops are also advisable.
- Bring a hair tie with you.
- DO NOT WEAR TIGHT FITTING JEANS/SHORTS/SHOES OR LIGHT SYNTHETIC FABRICS!
- Avoid wearing makeup to your treatment.
POST TAN CARE -
The tan that we use is a quick developing tan by Sienna X which means you don't have to sleep in it, it can be washed off between 2 and 4 hours (no longer) after your treatment.
When you are ready to wash the tan off let the guide colour wash off by letting the water run over your body until the water runs clear. You can then gently wash with your chosen shower gel ideally a bodywash designed for fake tans, try to avoid using soap as it can affect the tan.
Exfoliate gently every 3 days and moisturise at least twice a day so your tan will last and fade evenly.
We also stock a range of Sienna X products to help you get the most from your tan